Saturday 18 June 2011

Re-Entry

Hello world.

This is my re-entry into the blog world.  My motivation is different this time.  As noted in my profile, I became a widower on March 6, 2011 when my beautiful wife Kim was tragically killed in a very high profile auto accident here in Mississauga.

My life has been forever changed by this event.  She was everything to me.  My love, my lover, my best friend, my hockey pupil, my soul mate, everything.  I now find myself as a single step parent, as I have assumed responsibility of Kim's son.  That is what she wanted in the event that anything were to happen to here.  Little did we know that this would indeed come to pass.  I do so with absolutely no hesitation.  I love him like he's my own and will do everything in my power to make sure he is okay.

We move forward together into a new life.  This is our journey....

No comments:

Post a Comment