Monday 2 July 2012

Diversifying My Blog

When I first decided to do this Blog, it was meant more to illustrate my trials and tribulations as I deal with the loss of my beautiful wife Kim.  As you can tell, I don't post on here often.  I have many outlets to vent and paint a picture of exactly what it is like to go through something like this.

In the coming weeks, I am going to start adding some, shall we say, lighter hearted stuff on here.  While this stuff is also part of my journey as I cope with this devastating loss, it shows that life does indeed go on, and that I am trying to rebuilt and, in a sense, move on as well.


So, be warned that there may in fact be some humour, some observations of life, and a bit more diversity to the profound grief that I also still feel.  It's all part of the trip.......

No comments:

Post a Comment