Friday 8 July 2011

Why Now???

It's been just over 4 months now since Kim was killed.  I've been doing pretty good with coping with the loss, getting stuff in order.  Moving on.  Dealing with peripheral stuff.

All of a sudden, I've hit a wall.  The last week at work has been pure hell.  I feel totally stressed and exhausted.  I need to step back, take a break.  Look after me.  I've been looking after everything and everybody else.  I think my body (and my head) are finally saying, STOP!!!

But why now, all of a sudden???

I need to make some changes, starting now.  Fuck!!  I hate this.

2 comments:

  1. Why all of a sudden.... because your body and mind are best friend... if you listen to them carefully they will tell when its time to take time for yourself... you have been a pillar of strength through this whole tragedy for Adam and Kim's family and your body and mind let you do this because it knew what you needed to do.... and now they are telling you its time to take care of yourself... take some time Rob everyone will be there for you....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya, true enough. "Experts" say that at around the 4 month mark, sometimes things "kick in". Business is getting resolved, people are moving on with their lives, time does it's job.

    Just thought I got through it until things kicked in. It's a long journey.

    Thanks for commenting. Nice to see someone out there in the world checking in. Cheers....

    ReplyDelete